Students being redirected to another page after the last update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Students being redirected to another page after the last update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alexandre
    Spectator
    There are a lot of problems on the site after the last update. I tried to fix them all before I came here, but I could not find a solution. The main problem concerns redirection after the user attempts to visit certain pages. When the student clicks CONTINUE COURSE, he is redirected to the main page, which is configured for these page cases not found. So it's like the CONTINUE COURSE button is not getting anywhere. Also, I have many other pages with the same problem. The user clicks the page but is redirected to the main page. All pages are in error. All of them, such as checkout, shop, cart, and all other pages are being redirected to the home page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please try re-saving permalinks from wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks. Check various pages are set in your wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress - > pages .
    alexandre
    Spectator
    The problem was solved after -> re-saving permalinks from wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks. This has caused me a lot of inconvenience, many students complaining and my sales pages being redirected to the home page. The sad thing is that I had not done anything different, just updated the theme :-(
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well sometimes while updating permalinks gets flushed. In that case you need to re-save the permalinks . RE-saving permalinks generates the httaccess file which fixes the wordpress links ,
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Students being redirected to another page after the last update’ is closed to new replies.