Students can go to previous and next class

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Students can go to previous and next class

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bru1987
    Spectator
    Hi, Is there a way to make it possible for students to go to the next or previous class, inside a course, without having to return to the main page of the course? Thank you.
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    It is already available. When a student starts course, she can click on prev or next unit in the course without going to the main page of the course. Refer this :  
    bru1987
    Spectator
    For me that is not available. Where can I make it start working?   Thank you.
    sandy
    Please share more details on the issue : a. Are you on Start Course/Course Status page ? b. Have you enabled Next Unit Lock in WPLMS - Course manager and are on first unit ? c. Have you enabled Drip feed for the course ? d. Have you done any customisations ? The above marked sections are displayed in the course page on all situations unless above criteria are met.
    bru1987
    Spectator
    Thank you, I could make it work now with your help. Do you have a prediction for when the next big update will be available? Have a great day, Best Regards.
    sandy
    Probably by the end of this week(1.9.9).
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Students can go to previous and next class’ is closed to new replies.