Students can`t Rating courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Students can`t Rating courses

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Hello, students can`t rating courses, deputy sequence with pictures 1 and 2 to see what happens Version WordPress 4.3 Last version template. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please enable comments in course.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    yes, that it's done , but does not work. Any option must be activated within wplms?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is strange. Please share the admin credentials to check the issue at your side. PS: Please mark your message as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Web: http://mundoentrenamiento.com/formacion/wp-admin USER: supportwebinar Pass: vibe_2015   Thanks  
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i have the same issue - i can't add a rating
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @alejandronovas : I logged in to your site and tried to debug. However it seems the default wordpress function "comment_form" is not working as expected. It does not generate any html, which indicates either a third party plugin is overriding or some customisation is overriding the default wordpress behaviour. As of now, I am not sure why this issue occurs, this is site specific issue as of now and there is nothing from theme code which can resolve this at the moment. However, I'll keep debugging on this, meanwhile, I would suggest you to contact the third party plugin authors and your web host, just to confirm if there is anything that can change the default behaviour of comment_form() function of WordPress. @Markcrocker: Please create a new topic and share your credentials. Please do not assume similarity in issues.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Ok, but you're trying to see what happens right? I see you've deactivated any plugins. It is rare because blog posts if allowed to comment, note: http://mundoentrenamiento.com/formacion/another-post-with-everything-in-it/  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes I already seen that post when I was testing. It is working on posts but not in course review. While debugging I printed a statement before and after the comment form and used the default comment form in course review, but only the statements were printed and the comments still didn't work. This confirmed that the comment_form() is not working for course review in your site. We are still trying to find out why this problem is occurring at your end.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks. I hope replay ;)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Students can`t Rating courses’ is closed to new replies.