Students purchasing courses but unable to access them

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Students purchasing courses but unable to access them

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Hello, I have a couple of problems going on. I switched from WP courseware and using memberpress as my content protection platform to WPLMS. Students are purchasing my courses but unable to access them through WPLMS. It keeps looping them to the purchase page from Memberpress stating they need to purchase the course. I am having the same issue with those who purchased through WP Courseware and Memberpress. I add them to the course on WPLMS and they are still asked to purchase the course on the old platfrom. I removed the "rules" from memberpress that were protecting the courses thinking it conflicted with WPLMS, but I still get the same problem. Help, please.  
    Diana
    Participant
    The Proper way is to create a woocommerce product and associate the course in it by editing that product from product settings Then Edit the course and connect the woocommerce product When user purchase this course, it will be shown in order and student will get a message that waiting for admin approval. Once admin mark the order complete, it will be accessible by students and they will be enrolled in the course This is the correct procedure
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Students purchasing courses but unable to access them’ is closed to new replies.