style issues editing course – front end

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues style issues editing course – front end

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fwu
    Participant
    Please look at my front edit course page. The colors dont look good. They dont show as expected by the selected theme (multisite theme).
    fwu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, PLease goto wp-admin > appearance > customize > body. Select the color of your choice from here. Refer: http://prntscr.com/my3pmx
    fwu
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, No that setting is specifically for that single menu background. it will impact on that thing only. try this else if you want i can share custom codes for that menu. Please let me know your thoughts.
    fwu
    Participant
    Ava
    fwu
    Participant
    Ava
    Well wplms has so many layouts ,themes ,skins , color settings. All these variations actually does not sync properly with all combinations of theme layouts, skins and color settings. We actually need to fix these properly by checking each possible combination settings of the theme customizer which would take some time . Currently we can only fix these issues with colors with custom css .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘style issues editing course – front end’ is closed to new replies.