StyleSheet is missing after updating the theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues StyleSheet is missing after updating the theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yogeshkmwat
    Spectator
    After updating the theme on my website everything stops....Site shows error "There has been a critical error on your website." and also wplms control panel is removed from the admin panel of the website....So i tried to figure out what went wrong, so when i was searching for the problem i found an error on the theme page in which error is :
    Name Description
    wplms Stylesheet is missing.
    Now what to do next because nothing is working on the website, what i need to do now to get back the website.
    Diana
    Participant
    That simply means the update is not done properly. So, please tell me one thing are you creating your site from scratch? Which Method you tried to update the theme?
    • manually
    • Automatically update
    yogeshkmwat
    Spectator
    I Purchased the module and installed it on my website, then did changes according to our requirement...then one day i got the message that theme has a update so i clicked on the update theme button which was on the update page of WordPress...and all this happen.....
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Please make sure you have a backup of your site and try manual update. I feel there is something wrong occured during update. Please follow the steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxv6SwAgtw And if you fail to do so just share the credentials here in a private reply
    yogeshkmwat
    Spectator
    Finally it's working. Thanks for the help....:)
    Diana
    Participant
    @yogeshkmwat Oh..!! Great Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘StyleSheet is missing after updating the theme’ is closed to new replies.