4 weeks, 1 day ago SuperbobrikParticipant
Number of sections: wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/course_settings.php
starts in: unbreakable! even plugin can’t find the string, nothing helps
String Locator plugin helps a lot!4 weeks, 1 day ago SuperbobrikParticipant
Sorry, posted a lot of answers as I found solutions for some of them. An updated list of questions:
1. What about filters? they are still on place, how to hide them?
2. Still struggling with “Starts in” string. I basically changed it everywhere in files, but the result is the same
3. Calendar styling. I got a calendar inserted into the page but controls are white color, how do I change the colors?
Also tried finding strings in files but changing them bring no results.
4. Not clear, sorry. In appearance- menus- VibeBP Loggedin Menu – i got NO items at all and I still se profile and exit in dropdown. https://prnt.sc/IzFTHpbgI1ha – i am talking about this dropdown, how may I completely remove it?
5. Icons added with help of icon menu plugin
4 weeks ago AlexKeymaster
- This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Superbobrik.
1. issues solved by adding the same css I suggested in customize-> custom css :
2 . The add new button is not translating there seems to be a bug . We are working on to resolve it .
4 . Im sorry I checked but this cannot be removed right now we can hide it using css if you want but then user wont be able to goto app page .
5. header social icons not available you can add fontawesome classes to custom menu items .4 weeks ago SuperbobrikParticipant
4. No, this will not help of course. I need either correctly working dropdown or an ability to hide the menu. Any ETA on this?3 weeks, 5 days ago AlexKeymaster
Hi I enabled global login and set some items in logged in menu to make it work .
Thank you, this works nicely
Will be waiting for the further updates on translation
Alex, could you please give me the link to the manual on how to add icons to the dropdown menu? Trying to find it but struglling with this now
<span class=”vicon vicon-bell”></span>Profile
that is it3 weeks, 2 days ago VeronicaModerator
this is how you can add the menus3 weeks, 1 day ago SuperbobrikParticipant
Veronica, everything is ok with menus and icons, I have figured out how to add them, thank you.
Next styling issue:
I got “author name hidden on the website”, btut I still see it in my courses (in profile).
1. How to force the columns to be of equal height?
2. How to hide author name? (maybe hiding author name will results in equal height for the course columns?)3 weeks ago VeronicaModerator
these are the dynamic divs
if the text size change accordingly then it will show according to the text if you fix the size then the text can conflict there
please share details we will hide the same with custom CSS3 weeks ago SuperbobrikParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.2 weeks, 5 days ago VeronicaModerator
checking on your site…2 weeks, 5 days ago VeronicaModeratorThis reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘styling issues and questions, also translation issues’ is closed to new replies.