Styling of homepage

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Styling of homepage

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hello, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. the images/div (5) you are talking about is attached with the slider so if you remove this slider then the images will be removed automatically. we can't add the new slider with the same 5 images you are talking here. you can do only thing here that edit the existing slider as per your need.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Thank you, it's okay to edit the existing slider. However, I can't find it in the plugin Slider Revolution ? Where can I find editing option like I found in Slider Revolution ? When I click, the only thing I can do is change the photo and edit the text. What else can I do with it ?
    Veronica
    the options to add the animations on the text is also available in the revolution slider same with the images.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I explained in the earlier reply that this is my slider revolution https://prntscr.com/ry49ed The only one that I circled in red is my newly created slider, I don't see the default slider of WPLMS demo. Please tech me where to find the slider  you talked about.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @hothaibinh, I,m sharing a video clip how you can edit slider through slider revolution this is video clip from your website see this and there are lot of video how you can make a slider and how you can use it with elementor page builder , Refer: https://www.screencast.com/t/EQyITq8ZcrJu   Thanks,
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Sorry for wasting your time again, but that is not what I need, I had already known what you put in the video. I am not sure which part you don't understand about my question, I will try to paraphrase it again:
    1. I KNOW how to make the slider like you instructed in the video, I already made it.
    2. I DON'T KNOW how to REPLACE the default slider of your very specific demo homepage the slider I made in 1 without deleting all the 5 icons which I mentioned here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/change-icons-of-homepage-cont/. I have only 2 choices:
    • Insert the new slider I made in 1 and completely delete the block that contain both the default slider and 5 icons. The only way I can get rid of the default slider is deleting the block that also contains the 5 icons.
    • Keep the default slider and the 5 icons but cannot edit it because the default slider is not shown in my plugin Slider Revolution
    My question is: How to replace the default slider of the demo with the new slider I created. If you have to make an instruction video, please help me this instead of teaching me how to use Slider Revolution, it's already available on Youtube.
    Veronica
    hi sorry dear we have missed this topic link. i am checking this on your site...
    Veronica
    hello dear, i have checked this as the main box that you are talking about is not made from the revolution slider that's the reason it is not going to be replaced by revolution slider. if you want then i can make changes in the present one with your requirements: like in the present one i can make text movable and some different image!
    Veronica
    i have made changes in the present block on your site. you can edit the same by select element>>goto advance tab>> apply accordingly
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, thank you for the clarification. No worry, I know how to edit the present slider. I just want to have confirmation of what I can do with that part:
    1. You mean I can only replace text, photo, and entrance animation of the present elements right ?

2. I would like to change the font of the text to open sans, is that possible ? I did change the font in wp-admin, it changes all the text of the website to open sans, except for the slider.

Veronica
    you can add elements according to your need. for the fonts: https://www.greengeeks.com/tutorials/article/work-with-fonts-in-elementor/  
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    hi, I find the way to insert slider revolution to the present slider. Just delete the text and insert the slider shortcode, my new slider overlays on top of the present slider, not a perfect solution but I get what I want. Please close this topic, thank you.
    Veronica
    you can then try one more thing that try to place the shortcode on the background image. if it works then it will be great.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Styling of homepage’ is closed to new replies.