submissions for assignments are not showing.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues submissions for assignments are not showing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    WALATAM
    Participant
    Hello, I created a course in with one of the units is related to an assignment with a file uploading. However, many of the students have already upload their assignments, and it is not shown in the menu ADMIN>SUBMISSIONS>ASSIGNMENTS SUBMISSIONS. How can it be showed? Do I need to configure the assignment in a special way? Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hi.. Please check if the assignment is already submitted or not ? If already submitted then you can evaluate it from course admin->submissions->assignment submissions. The assignment submission is not shown only if the user has submitted the assignment, otherwise there is no reason that the assignment submissions to not show.
    WALATAM
    Participant
    Hi, That's exactly the issue :) I have a bunch of students that had already uploaded successfully their assignments, I can see it in the back end, but not in the course admin->submissions->assignment submissions. Thx.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please make sure that all the plugins and theme is installed with updated version. Also, please try to deactivate all your third party plugin, and check again to save the changes. If still the issue persists, please share website URL with admin credentials in private reply. i will check the issue. Thanks,
    WALATAM
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, First please share valid user name or password: https://www.screencast.com/t/keF2vtmO0FqU Thanks,
    WALATAM
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please see the recorded video: https://www.screencast.com/t/f6kqZejIL Also please see your website url that i found in previous replies, Thanks,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘submissions for assignments are not showing.’ is closed to new replies.