Subscription Course Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Subscription Course Issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    resonateweb
    Participant
    Your LMS theme is amazing and my client is very happy with your solution. However my client is from India and hence we cannot use PayPal to create subscription based courses. We are using Indian payment gateway "PayUMoney". I want to know how to create subscription based courses so that after that many weeks or days, the student/member gets notified that he/she needs to pay next subscription amount in order to continue. If this system automatic, does it work with any payment gateway? I have set course duration as weeks in LMS settings so ideally I want to create courses which either auto-renew after 4 weeks (1 month) or notifies students that they need to pay next emi/installment/subscription. Is this possible through front-end course creation OR is this to be handled from wp-admin? I did not find satisfactory answers in your documentation hence I'm contacting through support. Kindly reply with as much details as possible. Thank you for your time. Sapan S.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The woocommerce subscriptions and subscriptio plugins supports the auto renewal feature but with the limited payment gateways . Please confirm that payu money supports auto renewal fro their side . This is a feature that is dependent on the payment gateways and not by the themes s or plugins . You can try using the above mentioned plugin if payumoney supports with these plugin  . However wplms have email scheduler feature for which it sends emails to students when their course is about to expire  . Please check the lms ->settimgs -> emails->email schedule  .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription Course Issue’ is closed to new replies.