Subscription defaults to Course Expired

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Subscription defaults to Course Expired

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I am using Woodcommerce Subscription Plugin.</span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">The problem is that when the user has payed and the order is confirmed it says "waiting for admin approval". If I go to the course it says (Course Expired). To fix this I have to go to the Admin tab of this course and extend the user's time for every product in the subscription. At this point their are 10 products included.  This is very time consuming.</span> Thanks for your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue seems to be related with the course duration, please make sure you do not set the course duration to few seconds also make sure the subscription duration is also not set to few seconds. Let me know if this helps.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    There are 10 courses included in the subscription. Each course is set to 12 months. The subscription is a variable product with 1, 3, or 6 months in duration. There are batches for each course with 1, 3, or 6 months in duration. I do not see any other duration for the subscription except those variable lengths of time.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription defaults to Course Expired’ is closed to new replies.