Support for selected users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Support for selected users

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, I'd like to sell instructor's support to students. I currently do not offer this, but I'm thinking to sell this option. Is it possible? I thought about creating a specific unit for support, and there put the shortcode to sell the content... but the content is the questions and answers. So don't know how I would put the code for the comments of the unit. Another solution I thought about was a specific forum only for Q&A. But I already have a regular forum for each course for regular participation of all users of that specific course. The third solution I thought was to create another course called "name of the course SUPPORT" and sell it. But it isn't practical for the user when she needs to ask anything to go to another course and put the question there. Is it possible to show the comments area of the unit only for specific product buyer? Or... is there any other solution available? Thanks!!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Support for selected users’ is closed to new replies.