Sylesheet missing in WPLMS upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Sylesheet missing in WPLMS upload

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello...I am fairly new to wordpress. 1.I downloaded the WPLMS theme after purchase to my hard drive 2.I tried to upload Zip file it the standard way though Wordpress - Appearance > Upload Theme.  This did not work after several attempts. 3. I uploaded Zip File to my Blue Host File Manager in the following manner Public HTML>WP-Content>Themes 4. Once the Zip file was uploaded I extracted the file 5. I went to my wordpress site to see the new theme and I received the following error. The following themes are installed but incomplete. Name Description WPLMS Package Stylesheet is missing. Delete __MACOSX Stylesheet is missing. Delete
    You need to extract the WPLMSpackage.zip file. It is the complete package file. There will be a WPLMS.zip file in it. That is the theme file. You need to extract the WPLMS.zip file in the wp-content/themes/ folder. Alternatively you can install upload the WPLMS.zip to install the theme.
    Maisam
    Participant
    There is a folder named "__MACOSX" in new version of WPLMS and it make me confused. WP show an error and ask us about delete this folder because it's not contain Stylesheet!!!! Thanks...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @Maisam: You can simply delete this folder, it will not cause any issues with the website.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sylesheet missing in WPLMS upload’ is closed to new replies.