Sync WPLMS & WOOCOMMERCE profiles

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Sync WPLMS & WOOCOMMERCE profiles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hi, I'm trying to sync woocommerce and WPLMS profiles, but there are several issues. I have installed the Vibe BuddyPress WooCommerce plugin. I have also created the registration form in 'LMS General Settings' > 'Registration forms' matching the LMS fields with those of Woocommerce, but the fields 'First name', 'Country / Region' (in the LMS Afghanistan remains checked ) nor 'Province' (if, for example, I select 'Valencia' at checkout, in the LMS it is synchronized only as 'V') are synchronized when I create the account from the woocommerce checkout. Any idea what's going on? By the way, please check what is happening because I do not receive notifications of your answers by email Thanks a lot
    Veronica
    hi please provide the video to replicate this issue on your site and also provide the registration page URL
    gbac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, is it enough with the instructions that I sent you? Thank you
    Veronica
    gbac
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi yes on your site it is not working on your site we need to debug this further thanks for pointing this
    gbac
    Participant
    ok, thank you very much for confirming it In my case it is very important, because the most common user account creation flow is from woocommerce, when one of the calls for one of the courses is purchased Please let me know when there is something new All the best
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is an issue: https://trello.com/c/gqqgJnah thanks for pointing this
    gbac
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi yes we have fixed the issue please update vibebp plugin and also make sure that wplms plugin and theme should be updated to the latest version
    gbac
    Participant
    gbac
    Participant
    Hi, I updated VibeBP today, but I still don't get the timing quite right. Any ideas please? Thank you
    gbac
    Participant
    Sorry for the previous post, problem with the translation. I wanted to say that I have updated and the problem has not been solved.
    Veronica
    hi please give us permission to make changes accordingly
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Sync WPLMS & WOOCOMMERCE profiles’ is closed to new replies.