Synchronise LMS Data (UNIT) Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Synchronise LMS Data (UNIT) Not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello, My student WPLMS app unit completion often out of sync with backend. It's recorded and completed on backend, but showing not completed in app. So I tried to sync it via Setting > Function > Unit - Students > Sync Now. But it keeps 'Starting' and never completed. Refer: http://prntscr.com/pg6mwg The other sync function (course, quiz) is working well. Need help to fix this. Thanks.
    Mk
    It may be due to a large amount of data. we fetch data from post meta and as you have large amount of data it may be possible processing failed. And the second scenario is once you click on sync it works perfectly but for 2nd time when it doesn't get data (all data already sync in the first step), it shows o fetch data and processing stops.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I did not click it twice. So what is the possibility and how to fix this?
    Mk
    Thanks for the confirmation. I will need to check it at your need. Please share FTP credentials in a private reply so that I could check your issue. Waiting for your reply. Also, it will take some time so please provide time too.  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Thanks for the details I am checking it...
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Any progress? To note, me and some users found some strange bugs recently. Some unist suddenly completed by it self when the user not even access that unit. Some quizes score not recorded but the quiz evaluation is recorded in activity. Is it has to do with something you are working in my back end?
    Mk
    No sir. Please provide some details related to these issues. like user info. course and quiz info.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Synchronise LMS Data (UNIT) Not Working’ is closed to new replies.