Tab style keeps linking page and not anchor. HTML style missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Tab style keeps linking page and not anchor. HTML style missing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Hi, first of all thanks for the awesome theme. I'm having trouble with the course page. I created a custom section (I will add more once this issue is solved). I created the section, saved permalinks, went to check in the course menu in the settings and it's there. I chose Tab style from Course manager in WPLMS. I enter the content and nothing change. The new menu item keeps sending me to its page instead of showing the content in the same page. I tried several times to delete sections, re-create them, saving permalinks, resetting menu course... but nothing seems to make it work. The Layout chosen for the course page is the one with the sticky course box on the right side. Also is there a way to add a visual composer to the single custom sections or at least to make them show the dots in unordered list? It's like they ignore the style of the content somehow. Thank you very much in advance for your time and attention
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you want to show the dots in unordered list at specific place then please share page url and screenshot where you want to show dots, I will share custom code for this, Thanks,
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Jackson
    Blocked
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, The custom menu "A chi è dedicato" still points to another page: Because the content under this tab not mention in main page, That section contain a list whose dots are not shown: To solve this goto appearance>>customize>>custom css and use code given below: .course-template-default.single.single-course #buddypress div#item-body ul { list-style-type: disc; } thanks,
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Hello Jackson, thank you for your reply, I understood perfectly how to show the dots next to the list. As for the section in the other page, it's a custom section created in the course and in the theme I set Tab Style, so it should just show all the custom sections in one page and if I click it should scroll directly to it. Am I wrong? Please help me understand what I'm doing wrong and if it's my problem is clear to you. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that your wplms course custom nav plugin and wplms theme is updated to latest version in order to show all sections under one page .  
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay, Please let me know if solved, I will closed this topic as well, Thanks,
    differentacademy
    Spectator
    Yes, thank you.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Tab style keeps linking page and not anchor. HTML style missing’ is closed to new replies.