tabs redirect to wrong pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues tabs redirect to wrong pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dianabokje
    Participant
    Two tabs are redicted to a wrong page
    1. The edit tab in profile It seems to be the right link in the lower left corner of the screen bokje.com/members/user-name/profile/edit/ But somewhere the link is transformed to bokje.com/groups

2. the read tab in notifications It seems to be the right link in the lower left corner of the screen bokje.com/members/user-name/notifications/read/ But somewhere the link is transfomred to bokje.com/unit/reader-les-2/

I thought it might be a permalink error So I deactivated all the plugins one by one and reload the wpadmin => settings => permalinks I even deactivated the wplms customizer plugin twice I also checked all the settings in the website But nothing happens Could you please help me? My website is www.bokje.com    

Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. most probably it is the issue regarding the permalink as you have said that you save it you need to re save the permalinks make sure that you have all latest plugins and theme installed on your site. need your admin credentials to check this out.
    dianabokje
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dianabokje
    Participant
    Dear Veronica   I have all the plugins en updates installed. I' ve send you my admin in private reply.   Thanks in advance, Diana
    Veronica
    hi, i have checked this on your site and i think it's the issue with third party plugin/permalink i have deactivate some plugin and refer: https://prnt.sc/rv966k please confirm and revert.
    dianabokje
    Participant
    Thank you very much. It works fine now
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. closing the topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘tabs redirect to wrong pages’ is closed to new replies.