take a reviews

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    in place of form at reviews i would like to insert a contact form ....   there is any way to insert ? see the image 1   THANKS
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please use prntscr.com to upload and share images.
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    http://prntscr.com/8leie6 thanks
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    you can tell me the path of php file were is located the form ? http://prntscr.com/8m4vew   thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    As of now there is no inbuilt provision  for this. But you can try this :   a. Generate the contact form shortcode using Vibe shortcode generate in any WP Editor. b. copy course-review.php file from parent theme  in your child theme. c. replace the code :
    if ( isset($_POST['review']) && wp_verify_nonce($_POST['review'],get_the_ID()) ):
    comment_form(array('fields'=>$fields,'comment_field'=>$comment_field,'label_submit' => __('Post Review','vibe'),'title_reply'=> '<span>'.__('Write a Review','vibe').'</span>','logged_in_as'=>'','comment_notes_after'=>'' ));
    echo '<div id="comment-status" data-quesid="'.$post->ID.'"></div><script>jQuery(document).ready(function($){$("#submit").hide();$("#comment").on("keyup",function(){if($("#comment").val().length){$("#submit").show(100);}else{$("#submit").hide(100);}});});</script>';
    endif;
    with
    if ( isset($_POST['review']) && wp_verify_nonce($_POST['review'],get_the_ID()) ):
    echo do_shortcode('[form...[/form]'); // your form shortcode
    endif;

trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, thanks very much i change the file located in wplms-->course-review.php on
    echo do_shortcode('[form to="[email protected]" subject="Subject"] [form_element type="text" validate="" options="" placeholder="Name"] [form_element type="text" validate="email" options="" placeholder="Email"] [form_element type="textarea" validate="" options="" placeholder="Message"] [form_element type="captcha" validate="" options="" placeholder="Verify"] [form_element type="submit" validate="" options="" placeholder="Send Message"] [/form]');
    endif;
      }
      ?>
    <?php
      endif;
    but the nothing change....also if i deleted the file.... i don't install nothing for cache
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    i resolved thanks..... we are amazing
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘take a reviews’ is closed to new replies.