take away automatically continue units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues take away automatically continue units

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello,   See screenshot. I thought this option in LMS/settings was the one with which I could skip an action so that it automatically continues to next unit when I finish a quiz. Now I no longer want that option, but unticking this option doesn't return the manual continuation.. Can you help?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I still have the problem that a quiz-unit automatically continues to the result page, instead of given the user some time to see the correct answers of the H5P quiz. See first but of the video. I also have setting "Auto-mark unit complete when user proceeds to next unit" disabled. See second bit of video. And I can't seem to find an option in the course page. See third bit of video. VIDEO Can you help me?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it has nothing related to the course offline settings and auto mark unit complete settings . It is related to wplms h5p addon and this is how it usually works . It replaces the content of quiz with the quiz completion message itself . If you want to have a submit button there ,then we need to modify the core plugin code .and add the button somewhere else in the quiz content area itself .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Are you sure? Isn't this feature something that has been added this last year so there is a better compatebilty with H5P? Which I probably asked myself.. But know find out that I would like the flow of doing a quiz to be different.. I'll find another creative solution. But thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes im totally sure ,we developed this plugin and wrote code of it . We need to modify the core plugin code .and add the button somewhere else in the quiz content area itself .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't seem to find a solution to my ticket. Do you have some advice for me? Like perhaps an example of how others use embedded H5P in the WPLMS quizes? I want users to be able to not only see what there score is but also what the correct answers are. And adding a Unit with all the answers underneath each other is (not yet) the best solution for me.. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well most users does not want the students to check their answers as they can cheat in exam with this . We can do this by modifying the our h5p addon plugin code . We can do this under paid assistance if you want to .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That could be a solution. I know H5P has its own 'check answers' button which works fine. But because the quizes are connected it automatically loads new page with score after typing the last answer to the quiz. And it does so amazingly quickly. Which is great. But you hardly see the added H5P 'check answers' button. See this video. So all I need is for the quiz not to automatically continue to new page at completion. And add 'next'' button after checking correct answers with H5P. How much time would that cost and what price could I expect? I would like an estimation before I say yes.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes it should be approved by you .Will try providing you plugin by promised time.  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And? Have you had the time to get it done? Perhaps tomorrow? Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you so much. We are almost there. One important thing is still missing: Now when you finish the quiz and after you have seen the correct answers (there is no button to manually go to next unit). See screenshot It means that the user is stuck in the unit that he/she is in...   Gijs
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘take away automatically continue units’ is closed to new replies.