Take This Cours Not woking

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Take This Cours Not woking

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shereif
    Participant
    Take This Cours Not woking for un register user and i need to Open Login popup i check this option in LMS - Sitting Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button for paid courses also
    Diana
    Participant
    If you are still using vibe course module and on v3 then I can check your site for this issue But if you are on v4 and using vibebp then the LMS - Setting will not work. not yet compatible
    shereif
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shereif
    Participant
    how can i make un register user to apple of the course i want him to get popup to register or to redirect them to shop and pay for the course please your quick reply will be Appreciate
    Diana
    Participant
    "to redirect them to shop and pay for the course" ---> This is already available when you create a paid course, and woocommerce product should be connected with the course as well as the course should be connected with the product as well So when you click on "Take this Course" you will be redirected to cart page and from there, go to checkout page. AFter payment your account is created and youy can login and access the course
    shereif
    Participant
    working thanks you
    Diana
    Participant
    thanks for confirming, closing the topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Take This Cours Not woking’ is closed to new replies.