Teacher profile not visible for non-logged in visitors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Teacher profile not visible for non-logged in visitors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, I've come across a problem of visibility: the teachers' profile page cannot be accessed by non-logged-in visitors. Searching your knowledge base made me spot a topic about Teacher page course view, I checked everything but it still does not work. Could you tell me what could be the problem? Also, and that might explain the problem, the buttons in the WPLMS dashboard do not seem to function properly. Could you please have a look? Thank you for your anwers.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its a setting in your wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->Single Member Profile View Set it to All then non logged in users can also see the profile page.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. As I said in my question, I had checked my BuddyPress settings before writing to you. I did that again, got the plugin's newest version but it still does not work. It would definitely help, please, if you could be more specific in your anwers… or if you could have a look yourself and explain what can be the problem. Here are the necessary info: http://www.cfjm.ch/cfjm2015 Login: CFJM2 Password: CFJM2 Thanks very much in advance for your help and your time
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You didn't even tried before giving the credentials, what I said in my previous reply. I set wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->Single Member Profile View, setting to all and now it works fine on your site. Please check and confirm.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your answer. I did try what you said but the "All" button did not seem to function even though I definitely clicked on it several times and saved it. Anyway, thanks for your help.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Teacher profile not visible for non-logged in visitors’ is closed to new replies.