Technical Issues after UPDATE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Technical Issues after UPDATE

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ernestine MTB
    Spectator
    Hi, After I've updated the last version of the theme: When I go to the dashboard of mt wp I have a message saying: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. I have tried to delete the theme and plugins, then upload the new version of WordPress but nothing has changed. It is even worse!
    Ernestine MTB
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernestine MTB
    Spectator
    Ernestine MTB
    Spectator
    Ernestine MTB
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well I checked the error . The error is stating the key file of theme which is functions.php file cannot be included coz its not there at the located path . These error only mean that either the files are no there on your website or file permissions are not correct . I guess maybe the update was not done successfully or the new files that were added to the server does not have the proper file and folder permissions . folder permissions must be 755 and file permissions must be 644 . .    
    abhaygoswami
    Spectator
    Hi, I have updated the latest version of theme 3.9.6 but after it show "The site is experiencing technical difficulties." error. For removing this error i have deactivate the all plugins, update the wordpress and change the PHP version to 7.3 but it still show the error. Can you let me what i do to resolve the error.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      Please check your theme files if the theme was updated successfully . sometimes due to some error all the theme files does not gets copied to desired location . Please follow this tip to manually update the theme again https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ to make sure that all the files gets copied.   Apart from this we would need to check at your end exactly what error is appearing. Please create your own topic and share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials there in private reply. I asked you to create different topic coz of private information asked which should be safe to be share on your topic only as the topic creator and vibethemes staff can see the content of private reply .  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Technical Issues after UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.