Template?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Template?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    techla77
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    thanks for details checking on your site
    Veronica
    techla77
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I am using v3 as we don't need an app, what plugins do I need to deactivate for v3 then? I don't take notice of the warning as I don't use v4. Started with v.4 but seamed impossible to make this work so we are using v.3 Gabriella
    techla77
    Spectator
    vibebp made my site crash btw so therefor its deactivated, but been working around that plugin so all good anyway. Gabriella
    Veronica
    techla77
    Spectator
    Veronica
    techla77
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Thanks for response and video. I think I understand and that there is not automation for completed courses but the instructor always needs to do this manually, We have solved it by not having a prerequisite course instead as its vital that students can book course B in advance due to limited places. Before we close this thread could you help me figure out what plugins I don't need or actually do need for v.3 in order to use all features? Thanks. Gabriella
    Veronica
    ok sharing all names
    Veronica
    hi these are the mandatory plugins for v3 http://prntscr.com/12ch1i0 all the functions like creating the course, profile, etc and for more functionalities extra add-ons can be added accordingly
    techla77
    Spectator
    Hi, Don't understand what sharing all names mean but maybe it wasn't for me :) Ok, then I have all the plugins but still can't make dashboard zoom to work, do have plugin Vibe Zoom as well and all set with instructor Zoom and works with courses but not in dashboard. Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi @techla77 can you please confirm you are using v3 of the theme, right? and if you have any issue in zoom with v3 then I would like to request you that please create a new topic for this as to stretching this topic too long will create confusion for other mates as well if they need to check this so please create a new topic for this ZOOM issue thanks
    techla77
    Spectator
    Hi, yes I am using v.3 I have started a new topic a week ago but don't really get the respons I need in order to move forward, thanks :)
    Veronica
    hi ok I got your topic link you will get the reply here within some time https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/zoom-meeting-dashboard/
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Template?’ is closed to new replies.