tenth time: Woo translations don't stick

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues tenth time: Woo translations don't stick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Every once in a while I run throuh all pages to see if everything still works. I just saw that the Woocommerce translations (just these three) are back to English. It's the page you go to when checking cart (when there is a product in the cart). I've had this issue so many times now. Could you help me? Perhaps you do the work this time,instead of me. It seems I can't get it to work.   url: https://meestergijs.nl/studenten/metmeestergijs/shop/cart/ Curious to read if you can fix this for also further updates, etc. I think it's because of updates.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I have no idea? Perhaps I misunderstood instructions in the past? Which one(s) should be deleted?
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Download all the files? What all files/ Just those other two? And when you see undeleted, should I delete the other two?
    logan
    Hello, i told yeah to take the backup of these 3 files then let me know. i will make the required changes.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I'm sorry. I may come across as really dumb. But I have no idea what to do. It doesn't matter how often you have explained it me. It just doesn't stick. So which files should I download? This is the folder I think I have to be: /domains/meestergijs.nl/public_html/wp-content/languages/plugins
    logan
    Hoi Vriend, share your FTP credentials. I will perform all required actions.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    logan
    hello, use this code in wp-admin >> wplms >> footer >> google analytics. <script> $(document).ready(function() { $('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce .coupon button.button').text('New apply code'); $('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce input#coupon_code').attr('placeholder', 'new coupon code'); $('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce button[name="update_cart"]').text('new update cart'); }); </script> change the strings according to your requirement.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you, I will. But this can't be done with the loco translate plugin?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I just saw that all my translated strings have now been lost. I noticed that I had 3 sets of PO files. Now two. But I also updated translations yesterday. What has been the negative factor deleting my previous saved translations? And what is now the best way to translate these strings? Go to wp-admin, locotranslate, plugins, woocommerce and then what?
    logan
    Hello, sometimes it's hard to tell the exact issue of the loco. if we find it hard then provide a script code to translate the string. I know, I have told you various ways to translate the string. i have tested this on my local setup and it converted but on your live site, it was not working so that is why I decided to give the script code.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘tenth time: Woo translations don't stick’ is closed to new replies.