Test assignment and form filling

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Test assignment and form filling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ranamj1987
    Participant
    Hello, I need a feature. Please help me with this. Please read the below steps and please help me implement this. My website is www.immienglish.com I will sell "Services" related to the English language. Below the feature that I want to implement on my website. Steps: A) The customer purchases a service on my website. (I have set up Woocommerce. This is done) B) The customer is redirected to create an account if not registered. Or automatically create one account for the customer. (This is also done. Available in Woocommerce) C)The customer will be redirected to fill in a form. (This form is not a registration form. It will ask about the details or the target score the customer wants to achieve in the exam. Please don’t get confused about this. This is a normal information collection form. I will create the form in "Wpforms." However, how to redirect the customer to fill in the form after purchase?) D) After filling the form, the customer is redirected to a “TEST”(Test created in the LMS). Now, this test should have two options. 1) Either upload a file or 2) Give the test on the website. (The test will have a topic on which the customer will write or answer multiple-choice questions. (it can be any type of test which can be created with the help of LMS system) I just need to assign a specific test based on the specific service purchased. How to do that? E) After uploading the file or giving the test on the website, the customer sees a message or notification on the website to wait for the assessment to complete. Rest I will email the customer manually. However, I should get a notification that customer has given the test with the answers or results. If there is any confusion please let me know. Many of the features that I mentioned are already present. However, I don't know how to link them together to achieve this. Please help me with this.
    ranamj1987
    Participant
    Hello Thanks
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.