Testimonial Carousel

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Testimonial Carousel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    plipman
    Spectator
    Hi, I am having trouble with the formatting of the testimonial left/right buttons which appear below the testimonial and are used to navigate to different testimonials. See images.
    sandy
    Can you please share page url. Also we tried to open the site but it requires password.   Do let us know the browser on which you are testing.
    plipman
    Spectator
    Hi, The url link is: www.studyfitness.co.uk (at the bottom is the testimonial slider). The login details are: Username:studyfitness Password: sf123 I am testing it on Chrome and Safari. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin ->appearacne ->customize ->custom css : .noheading .flex-direction-nav { left: 51.5%; }  
    plipman
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your reply, but this doesn't seem to have resolved the issue - please see attached screenshots. There is also a problem with the menu button which becomes active in narrower screens/devices - again see attachments. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css for the menu  : @media (max-width: 767px){ .headertop,#trigger{ margin-top:-20px; }   } Add this css for the top parallax issue :  @media screen and (max-width: 768px) .one_half, .one_third, .one_fourth, .three_fourth, .one_fifth, .two_fifth, .three_fifth, .four_fifth, .two_third,.header-box{     clear: both;     float: none;     width: 100%; } And this css fro the testimonials : .stripe.hometestomonials .noheading .flex-direction-nav {     bottom: -20px;     margin-left: 20px;   }
    plipman
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your reply. This partly resolves the problem, but the Testimonial Carousel is still not functioning properly when the width is reduced - see image. Also, with the top menu, when I click on the menu button it opens a menu and creates a white space at the top. Any chance you have a resolution for this?   I have an additional question too: What is the code to reduce the height of the Main Menu - with the top menu and main menu, the top bar is too big in the home screen, so I want to reduce the height of the main menu.   Thanks very much for your help.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearacne ->customize ->custom css: .testimonial-content {     margin: auto auto; height:auto !important;     width: 60%;     padding-bottom: 60px !important;   }
    plipman
    Spectator
    Hi Alex,   It doesn't seem to be working as intended. I don't know if it is due to conflicting information. This is what I have for the testimonial carousel: /* improve the layout of the testimonial */ .testimonial-content { margin: auto auto; width: 60%; height: 200px; text-align: center; overflow: auto; }   .testimonial-content { margin: auto auto; height:auto !important; width: 60%; padding-bottom: 60px !important; }   .stripe.hometestomonials .noheading .flex-direction-nav { bottom: -20px; margin-left: 20px; }   Can you let me know the code that I require. Thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Add the code for the testimonials and remove any other css for the testimonials :

.testimonial-content {

margin: auto auto;

height:auto !important;

width: 60%;

padding-bottom: 60px !important;

}

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Testimonial Carousel’ is closed to new replies.