The ability for students to become instructors in same account

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request The ability for students to become instructors in same account

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    Another great feature: The ability for students to become instructors using the same account. For example, a special form that, if submitted, would automatically upgrade the user's role from Student to Instructor.
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    I'm also interested on this feature.  Please let us know when this will be included. Thanks in advance!
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    Is there any news about this feature?  I've been looking for alternatives to automatically update the user's role by using a simple form instead of a registration form, but still no luck
    tutoca
    Spectator
    This is a very good request, I'm interested. Although maybe it can change a bit, it could be possible that any user at the time of registration can be a student and instructor at the same time, I do not see what the problem would be. It would be simplier for the user and I think also for the developer. Can I do this with a plugin?
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    I would also suggest to add a required step for already registered users to complete their profile before they are converted to instructors. In the meantime can you provide info on how are you currently generating those forms so we can check if we can modify the code on them? Thanks in advance!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Profile completion is added in 3.5
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    That's good news, I suppose the conversion from student to instructor is also included, right? Do you have a timeframe for 3.5?? Thanks again for your support!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘The ability for students to become instructors in same account’ is closed to new replies.