The Complete Sign Up button does not translate.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues The Complete Sign Up button does not translate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Hi The Complete Sign Up button does not translate. I have translated the strings of the theme "System" and "Author" and also the strings of BuddyPress. But the translation still doesn't work   Kind Regards
    Veronica
    hi, this is coming from the BuddyPress so find this string in BuddyPress and then translate it. refer:http://prntscr.com/qrqgie and if it's not working then find this string in WPLMS check this:http://prntscr.com/qrr75u
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Hi. I have all those strings translated but the translation is still not seen. I am using the childtheme and I think that causes the problem. I had a similar problem with some woocommerce car strings as you can see in this link.   https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/woocommerce-buttons-coupon-code-apply-coupon-and-update-cart/
    logan
    please share screenshots of the issue for a better understanding.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Veronica
    yes, exactly you have to check the child theme if you have activated it. please make the changes in the child theme. and then let me know. I have made the previous reply of mine as private. please let us know the result.
    Veronica
    you have to use this code : i have tried this. this will work for sure. <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ $('input#signup_submit').val(' Complete Registro'); }); </script>
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Can you tell me the steps I should follow? How do I change the child theme? What files should I copy and modify? I told you earlier that I had another similar problem with some woocommerce strings. I would like to solve the problem in the same way if possible. I prefer not to use scripts.  
    Veronica
    i remember your woocommerce situation. @logan helped you in that matter. let me assure you, if it was that easy then we could have guided you in the simplest way. we do not know the exact problem behind this but this is surely between the woocommerce and loco translate.
    we have told you all possible solutions if you do not want to use them then its totally upto you. As you know these are third party plugins, you can contact the woocommerce and loco translate support. they would help you better in this matter because they knew their codes better.
    the one remaining solution offered by the WordPress codex:

Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php

Or in

Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel:

add_filter('gettext', 'avada_kedavara', 20, 3);

function avada_kedavara($translated_text, $untranslated_text, $domain) {
    if ( $untranslated_text == 'COMPLETE SIGN UP') {
    return 'BRO YOU ARE A PRO.';
    }
    return $translated_text;

}

translate the string as per your requirement.

this is the only way to fix this,

refer: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/gettext/

eduardovid
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    create your own topic. by sharing credentials on someone else topic. you have already send your id password to this user in email. great. he can control over your site. i would suggest you to change your password asap. else consequences can happen with your site
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    please do not share credentials on someone else topic it is not secure.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘The Complete Sign Up button does not translate.’ is closed to new replies.