The courses import is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues The courses import is not working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi just checked on your site and found that this issue is with only one course and the course ID is 688 and for this course just checked the CSV and this particular CSV has more than 54k rows! http://prntscr.com/zuzn0v each row runs a query and the database crashed part this into atleast50 files and then import or maybe in at least 250 and then import them one by one
    mohanur252
    Participant
    Hi, I really can't do this, I am not good with excel, could you please get an alternative way to end this?
    Veronica
    hi this was the last thing we can go with for you, I will search and ask my teammates if any alternative is possible and then let you know
    mohanur252
    Participant
    Please let me know what we can do. I really want hard the solution. Dividing 1 file into 250 pieces and importing one by one is really shocking. If exporting 1 course creates this kind of complexity, what is your solution if one of the customers want exporting 50+ courses or so. Please make this easy.
    Veronica
    hi Well this is the only way to import such big data as of now, as the database simply cannot such huge amount of requests in one go, it can never process 54000 queries in one go
    mohanur252
    Participant
    Hi If importing one course become such complex, I don't know if you have a solution for 20 or more courses. I have to lose my course data as i see, but could you please import just the units, the description and the course reviews? If that one is not possible, please just let me get the reviews? Tell me how I can get the reviews if i can't get the others.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no course data is going to loose you can import the files in any manner , it will just import the data .Such huge data processing needs a very strong server . A software has no limits but hardware has this is the only way to import your such a big course .
    mohanur252
    Participant
    Ok, I got it. Could you please help me to import what can be imported not what we can't or seems complex? I would like to get the data of the course that's possible to be imported. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ITs simple just break the csv file into parts such that no file contains more than 1000 rows . There could be 50 files in your case then import them one by one .
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘The courses import is not working’ is closed to new replies.