The Demo pages and demo course cards , etc missing in the newly installed WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The Demo pages and demo course cards , etc missing in the newly installed WPLMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hi, there , I purchased the WPLMS , but the just home page is there no other demo pages are there ? can you please help . Also like dummy footer is missing, course card layout is missing. is there a way to download these files.
    Ada
    Participant
    which demo you are using for your site.
    sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hi Ada, Thank for replying. I am using Learning Centre demo. I am also not able to update footer logo and footer items. Please suggest.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Okay demo content is not imported on your site. Please provide your admin credentials and site URL here in private reply so that I can manually import demo content onto your site.
    sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I have imported all content on your site. Please check your site now. For footer you can manage it from wplms>>footer and add content from appearance>>widgets topfooter sidebar and bottom footer sidebar. You can change styling from appearance>>customize>>footer
    sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hello Ada, Thank you for Importing the content. I tied to update footer logo and footer items but they are not appearing in the footer , and also the social media icons are not appearing in the footer. i tried updating logo from the WPLMS --> Footer . but logo is not changing. Also i added the content in the footer it was added but white boxes are showing around it ? Please suggest.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry , I rerun setup wizard on your site to check if any thing is not imported well due to which your logo and footer widgets is removed so please reconnect them. I need to provide you custom css for the footer issue. So add footer widgets then again chck and share the issues. PLease add this css code in appearance>>customize>>Custom css to display bottom footer

#footerbottom {
        display:block !important;
    }

sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hello Ada, Not Worries. I will do that , I applied this Custom CSS but the logo size is coming small how can i adjust the logo size. Thanks.
    sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hello Ada , The footer still shows white boxes there is bug in the footer. Please help.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please add this css code in appearance>>customize>>custom css

footer {
        min-height: 390px !important;
    }

sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hi Ada, Thank you , But i am saying the logo size is coming small how to increase the logo size in the bottom footer. Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi can you please confirm the image dimensions if you want then we can fix it with custom CSS please let us know
    sachintondakenvato
    Participant
    Hello. Thanks. The same dimension as it is in the header logo. Thanks.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please use this css code and adjust width and padding values as per your need.

#footerbottom #footerlogo {
        max-width: 250px !important;
        float: left !important;
        padding: 10px !important;
        opacity: 1.0 !important;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘The Demo pages and demo course cards , etc missing in the newly installed WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.