the duration of the course is not correct

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches the duration of the course is not correct

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Hi, My course has a duration of 9 months but the duration shown to students is 27 months or more. Attachment screenshot: https://prnt.sc/p3nvgi How can I restore the duration of the course to 9 months for all students? Thanks! David
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Hi, No, the course has 9 months from the beginning. The instructor introduced them manually in his badge, I really don't understand why this has happened... Current students cannot delete them and add them again because the course is already started. I just need to know how I can restore the duration of the 9 month course subscription for students. Thanks! David
    Scott Lang
    Hi David, Share you batch details and course which is connected . Also we need a student account credential, which is connected with batch. Note - Also refer this setting, Is that you have used ?: http://prntscr.com/p4pek6
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Refer this : http://prntscr.com/p51y0s You just need to set batch duration and remove user and add them again in the batch.
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup this is an issue in wplms batches plugin with add member feature in it .this has been fixed already and will be available in next update of wplms batches plugin .
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Thank you! I wait for the next update... David
    Scott Lang
    Thanks for your response, we are making this topic open for further update.
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Hi, When are they going to release the next update? The original problem remains unsolved after three months. Thanks! David
    Scott Lang
    Please share your FTP details in private reply. we will update your code.
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Scott Lang
    We have updated the batch plugin code.Please check..
    david_peris
    Spectator
    Hi, The duration is still incorrect. I understand that the correct duration will apply to new students, is it true? Questions: 1- How do I solve the incorrect durations of current students? For example, student "A" finishes the course on 31-1-2010 but its scheduled duration is until 31-10 2020 ...   Now I see that I have two versions of the WPLMS Batches plugin, the 2.0 deactivated and the 2.1 activated ... 2- In version 2.1 has the same configuration that was in 2.0 been maintained? 3- Is there any important news in version 2.1 that I should know? Thanks, David
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘the duration of the course is not correct’ is closed to new replies.