The "Mine" filter doesn't work on the WordPress backend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The "Mine" filter doesn't work on the WordPress backend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, The tool to filter elements in the Wordpress backend is not working well at all. In the case of instructors with access to the backend, the "Mine" filter does not work either to filter courses or filter units. https://prnt.sc/mo5ksx https://prnt.sc/mo5mil In the case of Admis, you can filter your own units, but not your own courses. The more courses and instructors you have, the tool becomes extremely useful and necessary. Please, how can we fix this? Thank you.
    logan

Hello,

This could be a third party plugin.

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache
    3. Re-save permalinks.

If it does not work only then share your wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply so that i can look into this matter.

pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hello,

That is little bit tedious because we are full of queries and it will take time to find out. but i can guide you with the steps and you can identify that wicked plugin by applying so.

I have checked on your website there is so many plugins installed. one of them is conflicting with our profile page.

Please goto plugin page and try to deactivate all 3rd party plugins. and check if it resolves the issue. then activate plugins 1 by 1 and check which plugin is causing this issue.

once you are done with identifying that wicked plugin. i suggest you to not activate that plugin.

please let me know your response.

good luck.

pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hello, I found the plugin that was causing the error, it is Co-Authors Plus. I understand that this plugin allows assigning more than one instructor to a course, but I'm not entirely sure. Please, could you tell me what is the utility of this plugin in WPLMS and how it could be fixed, if it's worth it? I await your comments. Thank you.
    logan
    Hello, Co-Authors Plus plugin is not controlled by us. it is a 3rd party plugin and we are just using its functionality. Co-Authors Plus plugin works for posts and pages so that more than one author could manage the pages/posts. we have extended this plugin by adding our codes in wplms co author and by doing so. now it will work for the lms courses. multiple instructor could instruct and mange the same course. so wplms is dependent on Co-Authors Plus. hope you understand what i mean. This is between wordpress and co-author plus plugin. but i have made the trello card and will look in the codes if we could fix this. Track here: https://trello.com/c/cnosDF7Q
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The "Mine" filter doesn't work on the WordPress backend’ is closed to new replies.