the number set to Retake quiz is not working properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting the number set to Retake quiz is not working properly

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support, I have set the re-attempt of quiz to 10 times only, but students are able to attempt 12 times. How is it so? Please help.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, Yes i found this by checking 15 times a single quiz while retake was set to 10. Remove all codes given here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/auto-trigger-finish-course-when-student-pass-the-quiz-or-used-up-retake-attempts/ and then delete browser's cache. check again. then let me know. Note: make sure plugins/theme is of version 3.9.2.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hello support, those codes are not applied on this site. and all plugins/themes are 3.9.2 Please check.
    logan
    Hello, have you removed above codes or not?? we are checking the issue.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    I did not add the code since the start. There is no code on it. Please check
    logan
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    I created an account and tested it. Users are able to retake the quiz from their profile page and the retake number will be reset to zero once they hit finished course button successfully (meaning pass the quiz). Please see the video below.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This should not be happening once they have finished the course. Users should not be able to retake the quiz once they have finished the course successfully or course expired. Please help on this asap, as this loop hole is open to all users.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Please advise the code to hide the following:
    1. Retake button
    2. List of Quiz Questions
    under individual user's profile page ONLY (Student profile – Course – Results section)
    logan
    Hello, i did not find any retake button here: http://somup.com/cqhViPnxqI
    but still try these codes: Please goto wp-admin >> appearance >> customize >> custom css >> paste & save. .course-results form.quiz_retake_form input[value="RETAKE QUIZ"] {display: none !important;} .course-results .user_quiz_result h4#prev_results{display: none !important;} here: https://cl.ly/5a011b
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Support, I have set each quiz 10 times retakes. Does it mean that a student can attempt the quiz 11 times. The first try is not counted in the 10 retakes. Please advise. Thanks.
    logan
    yes, that's true. and if you are an admin then you can retake unlimited times. for admin, exceptional privileges are applied.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘the number set to Retake quiz is not working properly’ is closed to new replies.