The WPLMS Previous Results quiz is not working.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The WPLMS Previous Results quiz is not working.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    onni123000
    Participant
    Hello! Can't beat the bug ) The WPLMS Previous Results quiz is not working. The student finishes the test, clicks on "previous results" and there clicks on the submitted tests. http://prntscr.com/x1sotw http://prntscr.com/x1s1gka After that, the user is redirected to the "control panel" and nothing happens. The user returns to the course using the link "My courses" but the course is not loaded. http://prntscr.com/x1s97x In order for the student to be able to continue using the course, the administrator must reset the course results of this user in the panel. http://prntscr.com/x1sj07 Regards, Andrew
    onni123000
    Participant
    An error with loading the course after clicking on the "previous quiz results" appears when you put "Auto Evaluate Results" in the test settings
    Diana
    Participant
    If the course have course retakes in it, then user will definitely able to access the course again and again.
    onni123000
    Participant
    Yes, I enabled repeated passes, but in this glitch, if the user looks at his previous test results, after he finished the test, he is redirected to the control panel and after that the course is not loaded. If he does not go back to previous results, everything works well and he can re-take the test.
    onni123000
    Participant
    could there be a reason for these errors? 2021-01-17T17:57:20+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_activity_get() in /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/api/v4/class-api-instructor-controller.php:1267 Stack trace: #0 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1160): BP_Course_Rest_Instructor_Controller->get_activity(Object(WP_REST_Request)) #1 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1007): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request(Object(WP_REST_Request), '/wplms/v2/instr...', Array, NULL) #2 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(440): WP_REST_Server->dispatch(Object(WP_REST_Request)) #3 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api.php(354): WP_REST_Server->serve_request('/wplms/v2/instr...') #4 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): rest_api_loaded(Object(WP)) #5 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp- в /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/api/v4/class-api-instructor-controller.php на строке 1267 2021-01-17T17:57:53+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_activity_get() in /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/api/v4/class-api-instructor-controller.php:1267 Stack trace: #0 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1160): BP_Course_Rest_Instructor_Controller->get_activity(Object(WP_REST_Request)) #1 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1007): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request(Object(WP_REST_Request), '/wplms/v2/instr...', Array, NULL) #2 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(440): WP_REST_Server->dispatch(Object(WP_REST_Request)) #3 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/rest-api.php(354): WP_REST_Server->serve_request('/wplms/v2/instr...') #4 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): rest_api_loaded(Object(WP)) #5 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp- в /sites/school.forumdom.by/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/api/v4/class-api-instructor-controller.php на строке 1267
    onni123000
    Participant
    Unfortunately, technical support is so-so here. It's been almost three days since my request
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, this could be a reason that activity of the student is not recorded and he is not able to retake the course Can I check this on your site? If you will share site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here After checking on your site, If I found this a bug will update you here
    onni123000
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    onni123000
    Participant
    Sent..
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    onni123000
    Participant
    Hello. I see that the task is in the "development complete" status. What actions should I take next to fix the bug?
    onni123000
    Participant
    Hello! Any news about my problem?
    Diana
    Participant
    "Development Complete" Status mean that the bug is fixed and we will release it in the update which is coming in few days You have to wait until then
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘The WPLMS Previous Results quiz is not working.’ is closed to new replies.