Theme Installation

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Theme Installation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bw10
    Participant
    How do I change the background or slider picture a the top of the home page on Demo 10?
    Scott Lang
    Please share your admin credential and URL in a private reply. Also share a screenshot where you want to change the color
    bw10
    Participant
    Seriously, this is a pretty straightforward question. How do you change the BIG picture (girls sitting at table with laptops) at the very top of this page... https://demos.wplms.io/demos/demo10/ Just tell me how to change this pic to any other pic I choose. That's all. If you go to your own demo, then that's all the info you need.
    Veronica
    hi, the delay in response due to support holiday This is the video recording of my test setup. Please check this video to know exactly where this image is set up and you have to remove this image and replace this image with your image video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFjuhXqugE
    bw10
    Participant
    Well, I'm actually using Elementor exclusively per Ripul's advice. However, I have finally figured it out on my own. I only wish you all would have told me weeks ago, about the 'Edit HTML' element at the bottom of the page, when I originally asked in the previous topic I posted. I've actually been messaging your team on Facebook with NO replies in 7 days!
    bw10
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    sorry for the Facebook as we are busy in wplms version 4 updates we are not able to check it properly I am glad that you have figured it out if you are getting a response on Facebook then please create a forum topic we will reply here within 24 hours you can also mail us thanks dear
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme Installation’ is closed to new replies.