Theme Issue with Elementor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Theme Issue with Elementor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nofikarin
    Spectator
    There is serious problem with theme as it is not working on it, Tried to resolved with following steps. 1. Deleted Elementor and installed and activated but could not create page with elementor again. 2. Started Elementor in safe mode and tried to edit/create page with elementor, it was working in safe mode. 3. Deactivated all plugins except Elementor, same problems occured. 4. Deactivated Theme and activated Twenty Twenty one also started elementor with regular mode, its working fine after deactivating WPLMS theme. It means there is an issue with WPLMS, i have checked with other licence on anater site, in both the cases issue is same. Similar issue is with Page builder also Pls help to get resolved. Regards, Vishnu firstly i tried to deactivate all plugins except Elementor,
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, First please tell what issue you are facing with elementor in wplms ? With above points I can understand what steps you performed to check and solve the issue but I am not able to understand what is the issue. You can share some screenshot or recording .
    nofikarin
    Spectator
    Not able create page in Elementor but able to create only in Safe Mode.
    Ada
    Participant
    Okay, please confirm , Have you enabled service worker? Also provide your site URL with admin credentials here in private reply.
    nofikarin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    michaeldsouza
    Participant
    &wrong;y answered
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme Issue with Elementor’ is closed to new replies.