Theme Problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    Hello, I have an issue about the WPLMS theme that I use in my platform. I made some changes back in July and I had save them all. And now, after 3 months nothing is working. I translate this platform to other 4 languages and now nothing from the content are in the same language. This is happening for 3rd time and I don't understand why. If it's a bug issue from the theme how I could solve it? If this happening everytime that I made changes or upload new content to the platfrom, this will be a serius problem. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Whenever you save translations, always save a copy of your translations in languages/themes/theme translations languages/plugins/plugin translation These are considered as global language folders and if the update of theme or plugins performed. Your translations will be always safe http://prntscr.com/uo4nvv Please read this section: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    Hi @Diana, First of all, I translated the platform with the WPML plugin and not with the LOCO. Is there any link with info about how to save the languages inside the theme with WPML plugin? Could you help me to find how I could save them? Thank you in advance!
    Diana
    Participant
    WPML plugin is used for the multilingual site, in that there is no option to save the translations because it actually clones the pages and other things to create a copy of everything in different language
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    @Diana So regarding your response, my translations with your theme and the WPML plugin will not be saved. So, every time that I need to save something it will be missing? So, If I want to save my changes maybe it could be better to work with another theme or plugin. I'm right?
    Diana
    Participant
    No, this is not what I mean I mean if you are translating anything in theme or in plugins via WPML plugin(which support multilingual features) It clones the pages and I have no idea where it saves translations. In case, you need to review the saved translations you should contact WPML team because this is a plugin and not a part of wplms theme. The team who developed WPML better know their code and they will advice you where they are saving translated strings I hope I am clear to you
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    OK! Thank you! Please close the topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme Problem’ is closed to new replies.