There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site administ

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site administ

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    b7lanca
    Spectator
    Hi vibe, I always told you when ever you have any update then you fix one thing but then other issue appear, I updated the vibebp and wplms plugin and also theme to 4.98 and now i have error, if i am going to coure - edit - update then (There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site administrator's email inbox for instructions.) and also into course layout i have have the batches but there i can not see enroll button, to let user click on enroll into batches to buy the batche, please help me if going to install new demo which one you released with new update, then that demos has error with edit - create group- and also can not not create the batches, it's just loading and loading and if trying to create the new group with new demo then going to be error, note: why you never check everything before/after update?
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please share a video or screenshot where critical error occurs . Also share the FTP or SFTP credentials of your site here in private reply so that we can resolve it. Because I checked your site but did not found any critical error. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qNclo5h46usLBSSNoupR31S0cpKO2-_S/view Share a such course URL with batches I'll check on your site. Many users are using the new demo but we haven't heard this issue please share a video so that we can replicate.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site administ’ is closed to new replies.