There has been a critical error on your website (DEMO 14)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting There has been a critical error on your website (DEMO 14)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Hi. I have encountered this message in my WPLMS website "There has been a critical error on your website.". I'm using Demo 14 and so far this is the only demo where I have problem. It seems like there is trouble with elementor. I tried your recommended solutions from other forum such as turning off errors by changing some codes in the config.php but it didnt solve the problem. YOU RECOMMENDED THIS in another forum
    Turning off PHP Errors in WordPress For this part, you will need to edit the wp-config.php file. Inside your wp-config.php file, look for the following line: 1 define('WP_DEBUG', true); It is also possible, that this line is already set to false. In that case, you’ll see the following code: define('WP_DEBUG', false); In either case, you need to replace this line with the following code: ini_set('display_errors','Off'); ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL ); define('WP_DEBUG', false); define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false); Don’t forget to save your changes and upload your wp-config.php file back to the server.

You can now visit your website to confirm that the PHP errors, notices, and warnings have disappeared from your website.

I tried above but it didnt work. I wonder what seems to be the problem. Only the home page has the problem but other pages are okay. Please try the following URLs: https://semicademy.com (has a problem) https://semicademy.com/about (no problem) https://semicademy.com/all-courses (no problem) Please let help me in getting this fixed. ALSO...
    1. The "My team" section in the homepage doesnt look exactly the same as the demo 14 homepage. Please help me get the exact look. Do i need a plugin for this?

2. When you hover the category tab in the Main menu, a very nice graphic displaying all course categories come out. How may I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

raptor1981
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @raptor1981 No, you don't need any plugin for the same UI of Demo14. Just update your theme as well as all your plugins. Make sure the plugin version of vibe custotypes should be 3.9.8.2 and it will resolve this elementor issue
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Does it automatically update or I must do it manually? What do you suggest?
    raptor1981
    Participant
    raptor1981
    Participant
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    raptor1981
    Participant
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Can we at least format this like in my another WPLMS site? https://ischoolvip.com/
    Diana
    Participant
    @raptor1981 Okay, please share the admin credentials for both the sites. I will fix this up for you P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Actually, you didnt solve the problem. My question was how to display it in circles like in demo 10. If you can see, the images are supposed to fit the circles but they dont! Can you please check this again? Issues: 1) Images are too close to each other 2) They are squares instead of being cropped into circles If you can't do that like in DEMO 10, please find a way so they can become apart from each other rather than so close. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘There has been a critical error on your website (DEMO 14)’ is closed to new replies.