Time Spent information is Wrong

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Time Spent information is Wrong

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear Support, Some students 's Time Spent is giving incorrect information. Please check and fix it. Regards
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, yes right only for the one user in the course: https://prnt.sc/t9kb46 need to consult with the senior. we will revert you asap.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    hello, this is still not working
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Please ping me tomorrow so I can check the code once
    Veronica
    hi, i need you cpanel details to check the database please provide them it will be fixed and also provide the exact path of the folder.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Please advise a time to remote in using anydesk.  
    Veronica
    hi, no dear we can't it will be great if you provide the cpanel details we will fix it.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This is unacceptable to ask for username and password to access the whole cPanel. Who know what you guys will be up to? Please fix the issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    What does set the unit duration as the time spent by the user on that unit got to do with this issue! We need the actual time spent for each students on the course. Why some are working, and some are not? you are still not fixing the issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we spent nearly two hours on debugging this and find where it could be wrong , few things found in code regarding the upper limit byte of integer . Fix is pushed to your site already , but now left the issue with the users who have thier time spent distorted due to this . We can reset their time in the units in which this got distorted if you give us go ahead ?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Thank you for debugging it. We did not change anything in the code. I hope this fixed is permanent on future updates of this plugin. Don't need to reset their time. Will monitor and see the rest.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok even though we have tested the use case . Please share with us if any new user has this issue . We are releasing update for unit_timings with this fix .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Time Spent information is Wrong’ is closed to new replies.