Time spent on Course not working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Unit Timings Time spent on Course not working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Please take a look https://balance-global.com/time-spent-on-courses-2/ This widget works for instructor member types but not for Admins. Please fix.
    Diana
    Participant
    Shows Nothing? A blank message? can we check on your site? Make sure you are using wplms unit timing version 4
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Ok Please look at image below. https://staging.balance-global.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/WPLMS-Logon-works.jpg Got in no isssues first time. I am not sure what I can do as it clearly works. Please fix.
    Diana
    Participant
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Ok as requested. This is what you get when signed in as Admin (No Data) https://vimeo.com/542111097 This is what you get when signed in as instructor. https://vimeo.com/542150711 The instructor one works. Please fix this
    Diana
    Participant
    On your site, I was trying to enrolled the students(the admin credentials I have above ) as a student in a course So if a instructor/administrator spent some time in the course that time will be recorded and will be visible in widgets as it was working for students But there is a lot of flickering issues at your end(maybe due to a plugin conflict) Then I checked your single course page(which is blank), Your course directory(blank) Looks like nothing is setup properly according to version 4 Please setup everything correctly, disable third-party plugins you are using, then enroll the administrator in a course to check the time spent widget is working for instructors as well(Tested on my setup)
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    This is frustrating. The reply has been marked as private as with another reported bug. I am logged in and cannot read a single word of your reply. We are really trying to make WPLMS a great LMS help us with allowing us to read your reply.
    Diana
    Participant
    Marked above reply public Please check And do one thing, logout and then login again and check your other topics whether you are able to check private replies or not
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Ok thanks for grabbing this and trying. Firstly the site does have plugin conflicts as far as I know. Very very few things are wrong and this problem after shutting plugins down and restarting them seems not to be affected. We use courses in the WPLMS for two purposes. Purpose 1 Some courses are purely used for marketing purposes and are purely pages linked to woocommerce for buying other real WPLMS courses with all the units, sections and questions. We call these transactional marketing pages "cover pages" and have course category tag to indicate this. We are in the process of phasing out this approach and replacing them with elementor ran Woocommerce product pagaes. So these shell pages are to be ignored by YOU. Purpose 2 All the courses with a Course Category "Base Course" are real courses that we sell and are complete and ready to use. These are replications of the what we sell on the live site. So if you want to add a user to a course please use these. The course pages for all the Base Courses are run by elementor and for some reason you guys have removed the left hand side bar that we used to use to add and remove users so we now do this via the adminstrator wplms dashboard under courses. This information should help you get started with the fix. If you add new course users please let me know what course and the user name so we can remove after the test.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.