TinCan Statements issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting TinCan Statements issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello. I just setup TINCAN api on my LMS and connected it with scorm cloud. My problem is that each time that an student sees and unit in the course-status page it sends and statement like this : Daniela Giraldo attempted 'Inicio de Curso' Where 'Inicio de Curso' is the name of the course-status page. Is there a way to not send tincan statements each time the students load this page. of course im interested in knowing when he marks an unit as complete or takes a quiz, but getting a message each time student load this page is not good for me. is there a way to not send this statement? Very Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please specify if you are using the articulate package in units or you have integrated the wplms units with the scorm cloud  ?
    Very thanks for your help.I haven't used articulate, I'm just integrating it with scorm cloud for the record capabilities. I think the problem is related with some setting of the course because I have the same trouble on buddypress activity, is recording each time I see a unit as this activity : Alumno Daniela Giraldo curso iniciado Inicio de Curso That means Student Daniela Giraldo initiated course, and the name of course-status page that is "Inicio de Curso", it looks liek each time /course-status/ is loaded it generates an activity. I dont want to generate any activity just by seeing a unit, only by marking it as complete. Very thanks again.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the info  .
    cursoscertificacionadwords.com/Academia Login: pangeadmin/FX&1WM20@J Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked you site and found that you theme is outdated ,please update your wplms theme to latest (1.9.9.1 ). This was an issue in previous update and we have fixed this issue in version 1.9.9.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘TinCan Statements issue’ is closed to new replies.