Too long Waiting for Update plugin page o update Core

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Too long Waiting for Update plugin page o update Core

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    I am having to wait so long when trying to access to plugin page and update core page, this just happens with your theme, when using another them those pages loads really fast! I need to haeve this fixed please, I read a comment about this issue as well in codecanyon with a bad review on your theme related to bugs and I am having to wait as well everytime I just refresh those 2 pages. I am waiting like 3min (even with a faster dedicated server I just upgraded) or more for those pages to load everytime I clicked when using WPLMS, please review on your side this: wp-admin/update-core.php wp-admin/plugins.php Reaally LOOOOONG time waiting, I tested changing your theme and the issue is gone! This is not happenning with other pages, but with just those 2 admin pages this is taking really long and wasting too much time every time I click on them. You can test that as well on my test site, please take a look! Please fix this issue Alex, Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue was there but it has been fixed in the update 3.9.9 . I myself updated the theme and plugins in your site . Now all our users did not face such issue . I guess now is the your server itself ,We make curl request to check updates on our server . These pages usually loads slow when there are many plugins no matter if they are activated or deactivated .
    kenetork
    Participant
    I can still see the waiting time in my test site and you updated the site by yourself, sadly this issue remains. Plese consider to speed up this loading times, i have another sites withmore than 40 plugins and the update core and plugins page loads normally and fast, I have a super fast dedicated server, the only issue is with your theme. Hope you can improve this please! I see my self wasting too much time waiting for those pages to load. Could you please consider this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these pages : updates: and plugins page are not our pages .These are wordpress pages and yes it does check for update of each plugin on load . Im sorry we have already done what we could do from our side. There is nothing can The loading issue on these pages was appearing due to our server was down and the url of our website did not included https in it . But in 3.9.9 we have included the https and migrated to stronger server for updates which is working absolutely find for all the users now . There are no issues from our side I checked your website . You have 54 plugins from multiple vendors and this is the reason why its loading late .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Too long Waiting for Update plugin page o update Core’ is closed to new replies.