Too MANY ISSUES on Custom Certificates!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Too MANY ISSUES on Custom Certificates!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    Hello there, Following your video on how to create a custom certificate, I have successfully created and aligned a new certificate properly, for both desktop and mobile view. Now, I am having a lot of issues with some aspects. Please see below:
    1. When the "print" button is clicked, ONLY the generated text, which in my case is the [certificate_student_name] and [certificate_course] is shown in the print preview dialogue. THE BACKGROUND IMAGE DOES NOT SHOW!

1. Clicking on the PDF button has no effect! Student are not redirected to see the PDF version of the certificate.

1. Clicking on the download button, ONLY THE BACKGROUND IMAGE is opened in a new tab. The texts that are supposed to be attached to it are not there. That is, the student name and the course title that shows in the preview, suddenly disappear! Just showing the background image used for the custom certificate.
      The site in question is https://polinstitute.com. If you need login details, I can share with you so you can help take a look. Please help me.   Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi, for the first and third: i need to check this on your site. for the second: make sure you have not any cache plugin if any then clear your cache and disable this and then try. make sure you have activated all the latest plugin and theme on your site. specially the vibe course module and pdf certificate to 1.9  
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, check this: https://prnt.sc/s92chl you have not updated the plugin as i have told you that please update the plugin to the 1.9 and then check. make sure all the plugins and theme should be activated to the latest version.
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I've updated the plugin as you advised. But, the problems are still the same. Please help me look into it. Please.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was due to caching .Disabled it please regenrate certificate for the users : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/  
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    Hi, Please, I have disabled caching already. But the problem I talked about still persists. I have sent details to my site as a private reply in the previous message. Kindly help me look into it. Please.
    Veronica
    hello dear, sorry for the late response due to support holiday. i need to check all the stuff on your site. which will take time i will reply you after checking. but don't forget to ping me in case i forgot to do the same.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Too MANY ISSUES on Custom Certificates!’ is closed to new replies.