Touch point email not working if student starts assignment, leaves & comes back

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Touch point email not working if student starts assignment, leaves & comes back

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ericbrockman
    Spectator
    I have a site in which it's important to document when the student starts an assignment vs when they submit an assignment. Touch points take care of this beautifully, but if a student starts an assignment, and then decides they want to do it later and leaves the assignment without submitting answers, when they come back and click on the assignment again, the "start assignment" page is bypassed and the student is brought straight to the submission page. This means that I'm not getting a touch point email for when they actually start (restart) the assignment. Is there a way to configure this so that I can make sure to get a touch point email in the above scenario? thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Once an assignment is started we make an entry in the database and right now there is no way to skip this. So sorry this is not available in wplms as of now.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Touch point email not working if student starts assignment, leaves & comes back’ is closed to new replies.