Touch Point Not Sending Email Or Notifications

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Touch Point Not Sending Email Or Notifications

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ronstoryjr
    Spectator
    I recently followed all of the steps to activate the Mandrill app and touch points.  When I send a test email through Mandrill I get it, but I'm not receiving any notifications or email via touch points when students take specific actions that are turn on in touch points. Is there something that I am leaving out or missing? Thanks for your help. Ron
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that if the user have disabled the email notifications from her profile->settings ->emails  the emails does not sent for the related touchpoints. refer : http://prntscr.com/8rup38 Also there are some touch points which have issues and is not sending the emails as of now : 1. Quiz start . 2. Retake Quiz 3. Assignemnt Start . 4. Course submit For the above four touch points sending emails is having some issues . These are alrady been in our issue log ,we are trying to fix these issues as early as possible and fix would be given in the upcoming updates of wplms .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Touch Point Not Sending Email Or Notifications’ is closed to new replies.