translate All Qizzes on Admin Panel LMS menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues translate All Qizzes on Admin Panel LMS menu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I translate All Quizes in Vibe Custom Types (author and system) but does not work, no translate them. May be there is something wrong in your file, I mean, in Admin Panel is writing as All Quizzes and in the po file (author and system) is writing different, just one z, All Quizes. You can see this here: http://cursospilatesonline.com/tirar.jpg Please can you check it?, thanks    
    Diana
    Participant
    Click on sync and then translate the string. The pot file which is used for translation is created b Loco Translator. We are not doing anything in that Please check the string either in Vibe Customtypes or in theme itself
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I did you said me (like 5 times) before to write you because I was looking in all of Forums about this, anyway a did it again. I sycn autor and system for Vibe Custom Types and also for WPLMS Child theme but for nothing, some words like All Quizzes are imposible to translate. Waiting your answerd... thanks  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    share your admin url and credentials so that i could guide you better,
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked

<script>

jQuery(document).ready(function($){

$('div#adminmenumain li#toplevel_page_lms .wp-menu-name').text('new button text');

});

</script>

Jackson
    Blocked
    please add this code in wp-admin -- wplms -- footer --- google analytics code.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, this code doesnt work, dont translate All Quizzes in Admin Panel (Backend) LMS menu. Now I deleted that code form the footer because I prefer dont use code if is for nothing. Please checkit, you can use the same credentials
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Checked everything and translation is actually fine. But still I am not able to find why it is not syncing properly the strings with the translated ones It happens sometimes with Loco Translate. So, I am sorry, I would recommend to use the jquery code. It will not affect anything in terms of functionality
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    How can I use jquery code for that?
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I fixed it with Menu Editor Pro
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for confirming.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘translate All Qizzes on Admin Panel LMS menu’ is closed to new replies.