translate buddy press search widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues translate buddy press search widget

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    Hi guys, I am using loco translator. My buddypress files are translated i sync and saved but this area in the footer is not translating to portuguese. Am i missing something here? It would also be good if you could tell where are the words " start corse and 5 MONTHS, 3 WEEKSCOURSE CERTIFICATE" on the course section to be translated. I mean in what plugin or in the theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screenshot for better understanding?
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    You need to check these strings in vibe course module and vibe customtypes plugin
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    There not such options. https://snipboard.io/wkCIDq.jpg https://snipboard.io/jeE9zv.jpg
    Diana
    Participant
    You didn't mentioned that you migrated to v4 so you will find strings in vibebp and wplms_plugin but according to your screenshot. This is not how the single course page supposed to show You need to set a blank layout for courses from wp-admin > Appearance > customize > Layouts > Course Layout and then the course layout will be applied from wp-admin > Vibebp > Course layouts https://docs.wplms.io/setting-up-layouts#course-directory-and-layouts And then you can directly translate the strings by editing the course layout via Elementor
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    I don t have to mention that i am using the last version of the theme. If this is relevant, you should ask before start to guess solutions. I did not migrate anything i installed the theme in its last version. I went to the place you mention and i don t see how to move on from here. https://ibb.co/RB6vFVt you also simple ingnored the other area that needs translation. Your theme is nice but this support is not going well. I gave you 5 stars but if thisa support does not start to get better i will have to change that.
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    You have all images of what need to be translated, read carefully, or please call someone else who will. I am already 2 weeks trying a simple translation, if next answer is lazy and not to the point, i will give you 1 star for bad support;.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, I am trying my best to assist you and not trying to ignore or delaying your issue. I start assisting you from the last week. Share your site credentials with site URL so I can translate these strings for you Do mention here the translated strings Like what should I write: Course Certificate ---> in your language Make sure to mark your reply as private
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    "Sir, You are facing these issue, because you didn’t followed the doc for proper setup nor you followed any tutorials. Right now, you are on v4.090 and using vibebp and wplms_plugin which means migrated to v4. Now if you migrated to v4, you need to setup the layouts blank from wp-admin > Appearance > > Customizer > Layouts" As I told you before i did not migrate anything. I installed the version 4 and never changed it. I don t know what is hard to understand about this. I went to the option you mentioned as i told you before and it is not conected to translation issues. I tryed everysingle option and none of them change the translations. The rest of your message is really not to the point. In your last answer before you tryed to login to a wrong website you said your self that you would translate the strings and none of them are translated. Of course this can t be done in a page backend, some of the translations do not even belong to a page. "Share your site credentials with site URL so I can translate these strings for you Do mention here the translated strings" So my time is up, this is a very simple issue, please call someone else who is able to do something usefull here. If i have to waste more time for nothing in next answer i am going straigh to change my rating on wplms because of you.
    escaletaonline
    Participant
    we can t stay here forever. just call veronica, she is doing a very good job in other issues we solve this and everything is fine.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘translate buddy press search widget’ is closed to new replies.