Translate I agree to these Terms and Conditions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate I agree to these Terms and Conditions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Hi support,   I would like to translate the following string : I agree to these Terms and Conditions. At the end of the student suscription form. I found it with loco under Vibe Custom Types Plugin. I did the translation but nothing changed. Can you help me please ?   https://prnt.sc/j9znto   Thanks
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Checked your site and replicated this issue, this string was unable to sync and shows ajax error. Please create a backup of your vibe custom type file and share your ftp creedentials with us to update your pot file. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Simoncantin, This seems to be an ajax error Please Follow this tip: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/faqs/debug-info#errors if this helps
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Ok Thanks but I don't understand what I am supposed to do ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @simoncantin, when I checked your site and try to sync the file, It shows me a warning of blank response from the server. Then I check the console where it shows the ajax error Check with your hosting provider whether you have any extra software installed for security purposes. They may have to help you add a rule to allow Loco Translate to function.
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Hi, I don't know what happened but now it works fine !   Thank you so much !!!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, should i close this topic now.
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Yes thanks
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate I agree to these Terms and Conditions’ is closed to new replies.