Translate: Please enter 4 or more characters

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate: Please enter 4 or more characters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I translate with loco "Please enter 4 or more characters"  string in Vive Course Module but doesnt work. You can see here the image: https://cursospilatesonline.com/4.jpg Please, Can you tell me how can I translate it? Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    please share the screenshots for the better solutions. please try to find this string in wplms theme and vibe course module and vibe custom type plugin.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I translated that plugins and theme before to contact with you but doesnt work. You have the screenshots above
    Jackson
    Blocked

I checked the "please enter 4 more characters..." text and found out this to be a bug. Actually the string comes from the vibe course module plugin but in the front end plugin the string is not called in one place and therefore causing this issue only with the assignments.

I am marking this as a bug and it will be fixed in the next update of wplms front end plugin.

-----------------

Please do let me know more bugs we'll fix it and release an update for it. Its good that you share the bugs with us because then we got to fix it. It doesn't bother us because its also beneficial for us.

eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    regards,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate: Please enter 4 or more characters’ is closed to new replies.